Process for Enrollment for 2020-2021 school year:
***Online enrollment is required IF NEW TO JORDAN SCHOOL DISTRICT. If your student has EVER been a student in Jordan School District (K-12), online registration is NOT required. Click HERE to enroll student online.
***All NEW students must submit the following REQUIRED documentation.
IF ANY items are missing, your enrollment will not be completed.
- Original Birth Certificate (We will make a copy).
- Picture Identification from legal guardian.
- Proof of guardianship (only required if circumstances warrant)
- Unofficial Transcript / Report Card - obtain from previous schools (9-12 grade).
- Withdrawal -papers from previous school.
- Proof of Residency - please provide a copy of a mortgage statement or lease agreement AND one of the following: current utility bill, bank statement, pay stub, etc showing address in MRHS boundaries. If you are living with family, please bring a notarized Affidavit of Occupancy.
- A Permit/Open Enrollment Application is required IF address isn't in the MRHS boundaries and must be approved BEFORE we can proceed with registration. Click HERE for 2020/2021 Permit Application.
- Immunization Record - MUST have:
- 5 DTap, DTP, DT (4th dose is acceptable, if the 4th dose was given after the 4th birthday.)
- 1 Tdap (TD Booster)
- 4 Polio
- 2 MMR
- 3 Hepatitis B
- 2 Hepatits A
- 2 Varicella (Chickenpox)
- 1 Meningococcal
- Letter of Intent - if coming from a K-12 Charter School (Paradigm, Providence Hall, Utah Virtual Academy, Summit Academy, etc.)
- Copy of IEP - if applicable.
NOTE: You MUST notify previous school of plan to withdraw. Students CANNOT be enrolled at both schools.
***If living OUTSIDE MRHS boundary please complete the School Choice Permit Application. Click HERE and complete application for school year beginning August 17, 2020
Complete New Student Enrollment Form. Click HERE for 2020/2021 Form.
Check in at the Attendance Office and make sure you have all the Required Documentation. We can not process your enrollment until all documents are received.