Process for Pre-Enrollment for 2020-2021 school year:
If you are currently a student at MRHS or you are in the 9th grade at South Hills Middle School or Fort Herriman Middle School AND you live in the Mountain Ridge boundary, you are already pre-enrolled. Please move to Step Five: Arena Scheduling.
***Online enrollment is required IF NEW TO JORDAN SCHOOL DISTRICT. If your student has EVER been a student in Jordan School District (K-12), online registration is NOT required. Click HERE to enroll student online.
***All NEW students must submit the following REQUIRED documentation.
IF ANY items are missing, your enrollment will not be completed.
- Original Birth Certificate (We will make a copy).
- Picture Identification from legal guardian.
- Proof of guardianship (only required if circumstances warrant)
- Unofficial Transcript / Report Card - obtain from previous schools (9-12 grade).
- Withdrawal -papers from previous school.
- Proof of Residency - please provide a copy of a mortgage statement or lease agreement AND one of the following: current utility bill, bank statement, pay stub, etc showing address in MRHS boundaries. If you are living with family, please bring a notarized Affidavit of Occupancy.
- A Permit/Open Enrollment Application is required IF address isn't in the MRHS boundaries and must be approved BEFORE we can proceed with registration. Click HERE for 2020/2021 Permit Application.
- Immunization Record - MUST have:
- 5 DTap, DTP, DT (4th dose is acceptable, if the 4th dose was given after the 4th birthday.)
- 1 Tdap (TD Booster)
- 4 Polio
- 2 MMR
- 3 Hepatitis B
- 2 Hepatits A
- 2 Varicella (Chickenpox)
- 1 Meningococcal
- Letter of Intent - if coming from a K-12 Charter School (Paradigm, Providence Hall, Utah Virtual Academy, Summit Academy, etc.)
- Copy of IEP - if applicable.
NOTE: You MUST notify previous school of plan to withdraw. Students CANNOT be enrolled at both schools.
Complete New Student Enrollment Form. Click HERE for 2020/2021 Form.
Due to the closure of the school, all enrollment documents must be sent to our registrar office via email or fax. Birth Certificate and Parent ID must be verified so we will request those once the school re-opens.
Thanks for your help during this time.
STEP FIVE: Arena Scheduling
ALL STUDENT MUST ALSO COMPLETE THIS STEP!!
Arena scheduling will be available to all students May 15th @ 3 p.m. until June 26th 11:59 p.m.
Please check your class schedule periodically in case the Master Schedule changes due to staff changes, etc. You will not be able to schedule classes if:
- You are not enrolled at MRHS (see Step One)
- You do not know your Skyward login and password call (801) 412-1710.
Please keep in mind that you may be removed from certain classes in the event that:
- You have not completed the necessary prerequisite course(s)
- You have not completed the SLCC registration process for a concurrent enrollment class
- A class is dropped or moved for scheduling purposes
- You do not complete the Online Registration process in July/August
To schedule your classes, you must log in to your Skyward account during the assigned Arena Scheduling dates and times for your grade. You are strongly encouraged to complete a Planning Worksheet before trying to schedule your classes. Counselors will be available to help you.