Parents & Guardian:
There were some errors in the document that was sent to you on Friday. Please read below with the correct information about Picture days and the Sophomore Meet, Greet & Explore. The document will also be updated on line under the tab Registration/Back to School Registration.
PICTURE DAYS & Chrome-book distribution:
Pictures will be taken for the yearbook and activity card on the following dates and Chrome-books will also be distributed:
- Seniors – Tuesday, Aug. 3rd - 7 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Juniors –Thursday, Aug. 5th - 7 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Sophomores – Friday, Aug. 6th - 7 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
If purchasing pictures, bring the Lifetouch form (found on-line), and payment to Lifetouch on the designated picture day.
If you are unable to attend the assigned day, you can attend one of the other 2 days. There will also be a make-up picture day during the beginning of school to get their ID cards. School dress code applies.
Chrome-book distribution will be in the media center on the 2nd floor.
Parking permits will be sold on these days as well.
SOPHOMORE MEET, GREET & EXPLORE:
On Friday, Aug. 13th from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. - Incoming Sophomores are invited to come and meet the MRHS Staff and participate in the following:
- Find your classes and go on a tour with our SBO's or just explore on your own
- Hot Dog, chips and a drink will be served from 11-1 PM and receive a free MRHS T-Shirt
Any future questions that you have, you can contact the school.