New Student Enrollment 2021/22
Process for Pre-Enrollment for 2021-2022 school year:
STEP ONE: ONLINE ENROLLMENT
Online enrollment is required IF NEW TO JORDAN SCHOOL DISTRICT. If your student has EVER been a student in Jordan School District (K-12), online enrollment is NOT required (move to Step 2). Jordan School District schools processes new student enrollments online using the Skyward Family Access system. Click HERE to enroll your student online.
If you have questions on which schools are in your boundary, please visit the Jordan School District BOUNDARY LOCATOR Page. If living OUTSIDE MRHS boundary and would like to attend MRHS, please complete the School Choice Permit Application HERE for the school year beginning August 16, 2022 We are currently open for permits. Permits will be evaluated and approved by one of our Vice Principals. Once the permits are gone students will be moved to our wait list.
STEP TWO: NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT FORM
Download, print and complete the 2021/22 New Student Enrollment Form HERE.
(This is not a shareable document. If you are experiencing problems downloading the document then you may complete this step at our Attendance office).
STEP THREE: SUBMIT REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION
All NEW students must submit the following REQUIRED documentation to the Attendance Office by June 11, 2021. After the June 11th deadline, students will need to schedule and appointment to complete their enrollment and meet with their counselor. Please check back in June for New Student appointment dates.
IF ANY items are missing, your enrollment will not be completed.
- Original Birth Certificate (We will make a copy).
- Picture Identification from legal guardian.
- Proof of guardianship (only required if circumstances warrant)
- Unofficial Transcript / Report Card - obtain from previous schools (9-12 grade).
- Proof of Residency - please provide a copy of a mortgage statement or lease agreement AND one of the following: current utility bill, bank statement, pay stub, etc showing address in MRHS boundaries. If you are living with family, please bring a notarized Affidavit of Occupancy.
- A Permit/Open Enrollment Application is required IF address isn't in the MRHS boundaries and must be approved BEFORE we can proceed with registration. Click HERE for 2021/2022 Permit Application.
- Immunization Record - MUST have:
- 5 DTap, DTP, DT (4th dose is acceptable, if the 4th dose was given after the 4th birthday.)
- 1 Tdap (TD Booster)
- 4 Polio
- 2 MMR
- 3 Hepatitis B
- 2 Hepatits A
- 2 Varicella (Chickenpox)
- 1 Meningococcal
- Copy of IEP - if applicable.
NOTE: Please notify your current school that you will be withdrawing the end of the school year.
STEP FIVE: ARENA SCHEDULING
Arena Scheduling for 2021-22 - All students must complete this step! Please click HERE for Arena Scheduling dates and instructions.
The last day for new students to enroll for the 2021/22 fall school year and to participate in Arena Scheduling is June 11, 2021. After June 11th please make an appointment with the registrar at 801-412-1730 to complete your enrollment and class schedule. Appointments will take place August 2nd-August 6th.