New Student Enrollment 2021/22
New students are required to meet with a counselor upon enrollment. Please contact our counseling center at 801-412-1720 to schedule an appointment. The steps below must be completed prior to meeting with your counselor.
STEP ONE: ONLINE ENROLLMENT
Online enrollment is required IF NEW TO JORDAN SCHOOL DISTRICT. If your student has EVER been a student in Jordan School District (K-12), online enrollment is NOT required (move to Step 2). Jordan School District schools processes new student enrollments online using the Skyward Family Access system. Click HERE to enroll your student online.
If you have questions on which schools are in your boundary, please visit the Jordan School District BOUNDARY LOCATOR Page. If living OUTSIDE MRHS boundary and would like to attend MRHS, please complete the School Choice Permit Application HERE for the school year beginning August 16, 2022. We are currently accepting applications for permits. Permits will be evaluated and approved by one of our Vice Principals. We have a limited number of permits available for 2021/2022 school year. Once the allotted permits are filled students will be moved to our wait list.
STEP TWO: NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT FORM
Download, print and complete the 2021/22 New Student Enrollment Form HERE.
(This is not a shareable document. If you are experiencing problems downloading the document then you may complete this step at our Attendance office).
STEP THREE: SUBMIT REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION
All NEW students must submit the following REQUIRED documentation to the Attendance Office.
IF ANY items are missing, your enrollment will not be completed.
- Original Birth Certificate (We will make a copy).
- Picture Identification from legal guardian.
- Proof of guardianship (only required if circumstances warrant)
- Unofficial Transcript / Report Card - obtain from previous schools (9-12 grade).
- Proof of Residency - please provide a copy of a mortgage statement or lease agreement AND one of the following: current utility bill, bank statement, pay stub, etc showing address in MRHS boundaries. If you are living with family, please bring a notarized Affidavit of Occupancy.
- A Permit/Open Enrollment Application is required IF address isn't in the MRHS boundaries and must be approved BEFORE we can proceed with registration. Click HERE for 2021/2022 Permit Application.
- Immunization Record - MUST have:
- 5 DTap, DTP, DT (4th dose is acceptable, if the 4th dose was given after the 4th birthday.)
- 1 Tdap (TD Booster)
- 4 Polio
- 2 MMR
- 3 Hepatitis B
- 2 Hepatits A
- 2 Varicella (Chickenpox)
- 1 Meningococcal
- Copy of IEP - if applicable.
NOTE: Please notify your current school that you will be withdrawing.