Transcript Request Information/Questions:
- All transcripts MUST be ordered through Parchment. This includes transcripts for college/universities applications, unofficial copies, Regent Scholarship Applications, etc. Please check your myjordandistrict email for a link and registration code that was emailed from Parchment on October 1, 2021. The registration code will help to expedite creating your account.
- Parents please let your students set up their own accounts. We are seeing several problems when parents set up accounts and the transcripts are not matching to the student and linking properly. This causes a lot of problems and accounts have to be deleted.
- Students make sure you have entered your birthdate correctly. If you birthday is incorrect this may cause future problems with your transcript linking to your account properly. Login to your Parchment account and go to your profile and make sure your birthdate is correct.
- Once you have created your account change your email from your myjordandistrict email to a personal email address. This is important because once you graduate your myjordandistrict email goes away and you will lose access to your parchment account.
- We have students ordering 3-4+ unofficial transcripts per quarter and this is not necessary. Once you download the pdf file you can save it for future use. Please only order 1 unofficial transcript per quarter for self view. Please be aware that all additional self view orders will be cancelled.
- Transcripts are processed each morning Monday through Friday. Transcripts will not be processed over the weekend or on holidays. Any transcripts ordered after 10:00 am will be processed the following day.
- If you have forgotten your login for your Parchment account you can go to support.parchment.com for help.
- Graduating 2021 Seniors: Transcripts are free until August 1, 2021. After that you will be charged $4.15 for electronic transcripts.
- Remember to change your myjordandistrict email address in Parchment to your personal email. You myjordandistrict email will be shut down as of July 8th and you will no longer be able to access to your parchment account.
Parchment Tutorial Videos:
Need guidance on how to create an account, order a student transcript, or edit your account through parchment? Check out these Quick Bytes Videos through Parchment that will guide you through the process step by step.